Attendees: Ivan, Johanna, Arlyana, Peter, Chelsey, Thorvald
Items of Business:
- Selecting a new seneschal
- Thorvald has volunteered for the position. Lord Thorvald Olafsson Kveld-Hrútssonar confirmed he is a member until Jun 2022. Vote is approved.
- Finding an emergency deputy exchequer
- Mistress Creiddlyladd is filling in as deputy exchequer for now
- Still need to find a long term replacement. Anyone interested please contact Lady Chelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank account signatures
- Chelsey has not yet contacted the bank, will try to stop by tomorrow to talk to the bank reps about next steps
- Their majesties were discussing succession today. Possibility of using local tournaments leading to a victor’s tournament, to reduce the number of folks traveling. Or perhaps they could appoint a Regent, if necessary, but so far they are willing to continue serving, so there is no urgency to pick new heirs at this time.
- Archery is happening as weather allows. Ygraine delivered a set of gloves, so we have gloves again. Anytime is possible (weather allowing), call Peter in advance.
- Discussing with Zohane to host another cooking session, and Rosina to host a fingerloop braiding class — likely April and May.
Next meeting is March 21. Fiore will teach making embroidered chalice covers.